At special price for orders made BEFORE 30th September 2020!
(ltd. ed. 500) Special US-Edition, released in collaboration with COP Int’l. Same tracks that the european edition.
Following on from the universal acclaim of their latest LP “Le Ceneri di Heliodoro”, Rome releases one of the most impressive releases in its prolific career of 15 years.
"The Lone Furrow" is the logical culmination of all of Rome’s previous endeavours, a brilliant and patient demolition of the despiritualised modern age, timeless in its critique of man’s greed and the deliberate desecration of beautiful things.
Most notably is the guest appearance of Behemoth’s Adam Nergal Darski on the seminal "The Angry Cup", on which Nergal not only performs lead vocals but adds an intriguingly brutal Polish incantation. Further guests are Joseph D. Rowland of US-doom band Pallbearer, J.J. of Austria’s Harakiri For The Sky, as well as Laure Le Prunenec of metal-opera act Igorrr, who delivers the phenomenally eerie layered vocals on "Palmyra".
At the centre of these songs we find the individual mediating between a sense of history and an experience of the world.
01. Masters of the Earth (ft. Aki Cederberg)
02. Tyriat Sig Tyrias
03. Ächtung, Baby! (ft. Alan Averill of PRIMORDIAL)
04. Making Enemies in the New Age (ft. Joseph D. Rowland of PALLBEARER)
05. The angry Cup (ft. Adam Nergal Darski of BEHEMOTH/ME AND THAT MAN)
06. The Twain
07. Kali Yuga über Alles
08. The Weight of Light
09. The Lay of Iria (ft. J.J. of HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY)
10. On Albion’s Plain
11. Palmyra (ft. Laure Le Prunenec of IGORRR/RÏCÏNN)
13. A Peak of One's Own