Conditions of Use
Company Tax Payer ID Number
DISKPOL (Antonio García Román, NIF 73067937L) sells the products include on this site.
Sales are made on 8th, Jesús del Valle St, 28004 Madrid (Spain)
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. For example, they can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g., by remembering your user preferences).
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Below we inform you about the two types of cookies:
- Session cookie: A user's session cookie (also known as an in-memory cookie or transient cookie) for a website exists in temporary memory only while the user is reading and navigating the website. When an expiry date or validity interval is not set at cookie creation time, a session cookie is created. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser.
- Cookies permanentes: A persistent cookie will outlast user sessions. If a persistent cookie has its Max-Age set to 1 year (for example), then, during that year, the initial value set in that cookie would be sent back to the server every time the user visited the server. This could be used to record a vital piece of information such as how the user initially came to this website. For this reason, persistent cookies are also called tracking cookies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Site in order to facilitate our log-in process and enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide certain services or features, and the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
- Third party cookies: For example Social Newtork cookies (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) or other services as youtube, vimeo, soundcloud or paypal.
- Analytics Cookies: We and our service providers may use analytics cookies, which are sometimes called performance cookies, to collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. Analytics cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Relation and description of cookies:
You can find the list of cookies, commented above, that uses www.diskpol.com:
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Expiry date|
This cookie has a session identifier for telling apart different users' visits when some users are visiting both the site web. It is essencial for interactive use site web.
Until the browser is closed
|This cookie is used to detect if the user's browser accepts cookies or not.||No expiration|
|osCsid||This cookie has a session identifier for telling apart different users' visits when some users are visiting both the site web. It is essencial for interactive use site such as Cart Purchase.||Until the browser is closed|
|TEMPCOOKIE||Temporary cookie just for the electronic commerce use os commerce.||Until the browser is closed|
Third party cookies:
- YouTube - Privacy Policity powers the videos on our site
- Vimeo - Privacy Policity powers the videos on our site
- Soundcloud - Privacy Plicity powers mp3 tracks on our site
- Paypal - Privacy Policity if you check that we are a verified seller in paypal
- Google - Privacy Policity butons and link for share our page
- Facebook - Privacy Policity butons and link for share our page
- Twitter - Privacy Policity butons and link for share our page
- AddThis - Privacy Policity butons and link for share our page
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Expiry date|
|__utma||To collect data as an user's number of visits on site and when his first and last visit took place. Using by Google Analytics.||
|__utmb||To take date and hour of user's exact moment visit and duration of this one. Using by Google Analytics to work out time of permanence on site.||
|__utmc||To take date and hour of user's exact moment visit and duration of this one. Using by Google Analytics to work out time of permanence on site.||Until the browser is closed|
|__utmz||To collect data to know visitor's origin, used words on search engine, in which parts of site visitor clicked and from which part of the world visitor logged on. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months|
This service is provided by:
- Google Analytics - Private Policity
Complementary warranties - Managing cookies:
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Almost all the browsers allow you a 'private browsing'. In this mode all the cookies collected will be deleted when you close the browser.
Browsers that have 'private browsing':
- Internet Explorer 8 or sup.
- Safari 2 or sup.
- Opera 10.5 or sup
- FireFox 3.5 or sup
- Google Chrome 10 or sup
We recommend you to read carefully Help Section Browser to know more about how to enable 'private browsing' You will be able to visit our site even browser is on 'private option', but your browsing on Diskpol could not be optimum and some tools work with difficulties.