(ed. lim. 500) En doble vinilo negro.
Reedición de su referencia editada originalmente en Threshold House, World Serpent en 2002.
Remezcla de la performance ‘The Plastic Spider Thing’, con texturas de sintetizador junto a sonidos psicodélicos.
01. Every Spider needs at least One Victim.
02. The Spider has to paralyse the Victim. Paralyzing occurs when the Victim is photographed with Flash by a Polaroid Camera.
03. The Victim is without Will from this Moment on.
04. The Spider now takes the Victim to undress Him.
05. When the Victim is undressed, the Spider sets him in the desired Position.
06. Now the Spider cocoons the Victim, meaning the Spider wraps the Victim in Plastic.
07. When the Cocoon is finished the Spider watches the Victim, his Artwork is done. The Spider makes another Polaroid, the next Image for The Plastic Spider Thing Diary.
08. The Spider now sucks out the Victim.
09. The Spider got what he wanted. Satisfied and full of Blood he makes another Polaroid of the Victim: The Awakening. This is the third and last obligatory Polaroid for The Plastic Spider Thing Diary.
10. Hello Victim! Awake! The Victim gets back his Freedom.
11. All this has always to be filmed. The Cameraman has to wear a Black Leather Coat.
12. There is always a Soundtrack.
13. More Photographs and Polaroids are good!